Bingo is a game of chance, where each player crosses off or "dabs," their number cards until player(s) have achieved the declared pattern.
In order to participate a player must purchase a Regular Packet Game, which usually has 6 cards per game. Each player-card consists of 24 unique numbers and a free space in the center of the 5x5 card.
The Numbers in column;
"B" runs 1 - 15
"I" runs 16 - 30
"N" runs 31 - 45
"G" runs 46 - 60
"O" runs 61 - 75
BLACKOUT: A Bingo Pattern where you must cover the whole card to win, which usually takes at least 50 bingo numbers…although there have been rare blackouts in as few as 43 numbers.
BLOWER: The machine that randomly draws bingo balls.
CALLER: A Bingo staff in charge of the call stand, drawing & announcing numbers.
HARD-WAY: Any of the 7 Ways to Win without the use of the free space.
OREGON BLACKOUT: This variation on the basic Blackout has a fun twist: you get to mark off either all the Odd numbers or all the Even numbers on the Blackout Card for Free. Don’t worry if you haven’t played before and things will become clear when you’re there.
SESSION: A session is a set of games that usually lasts 2 ½ - 3+ hours.
WORK UP: Played at the beginning of the Blackout game. Blackouts usually take 50-60 numbers before someone bingos. The Workup Games are usually won in less than 30 numbers. Bingo fun played on a Blackout card on the way to the Blackout.
1. Be sure to yell “BINGO loudly and make sure you have the caller’s attention. The caller must hear you to stop the game. It is not the responsibility of the floor worker to stop the game. Speedo game floor workers are not allowed to yell”possible” to stop the game.
2. Players must be 16 or older to play bingo. Everyone in the hall must be playing bingo and have proof of buy-in. Players under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and have proof of identity and age.
3. State ID with current address required on payouts of $100 or more.
4. Social Security card required on payments of $1,200 or more.
5. ID will be taken only from the person who has the bingo. If ID cannot be provided, the winner will have 30 days to pick up the prize. Prizes will only be available on that sponsor’s session.
6. You must bingo on the last number called. Once the caller says any part of the next letter or number you will miss your bingo and will not be paid.
7. Foul, disruptive, and/or threatening behavior will not be tolerated. If a disturbance is caused or any threat to a customer or employee is made, you may be asked to leave and/or be PERMANENTLY EXCLUDED FROM THE HALL.
8. Cell phone use during game is prohibited.
9. In compliance with the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) a customer may assist a disabled person with their machine. There is no limit on how much assistance may be needed for the disabled person.
10. A customer may play two machines in certain circumstances (restroom, illness, snack bar, etc.). Management approval may be required. Both players must be on the premises.
11. All games purchased during a session must be played during that session only. Anyone caught playing papers on a different session will be PERMANENTLY EXCLUDED FROM THE HALL.
12. A valid signed receipt is required for all games in order to redeem the prize payout. Please hold your receipt until the end of the session. Anyone caught swapping receipts with another player for a bigger payout will be PERMANENTLY EXCLUDED FROM THE HALL.
13. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the hall.
14. We reserve the right to change payouts at any given time (payouts are subject to change) It’s the customer’s responsibility to check their receipts at the time of buy-in and after upsales.
15. Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
16. Player Rewards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
17. Management on duty makes the final decision in any and all disputes.
DAV BINGO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE